Monday, January 29, 2007

out of Luzon




This is my first trip out of Luzon.

Am still here in Iloilo. Nearing a week of stay here going around the city and exploring the streets.

Just sent my photos to news outlets. I had a terrible time yesterday as Internet service caused a headache. It's not that they are way behind here but the service provider I am using was terrible yesterday.

Photos on top were from last Friday. Ilonggos have a dedicated passion for Sto Nino, especially at this time of the year when the child Jesus is adored.

I'll try to post some more photos here when I get back to Metro Manila. I will be exploring other parts of the island in the last two days.


Comments:
nice blog contents paul..

harley
www.flickr.com/photos/harley501
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?