Friday, July 28, 2006

moisture (un)control(led)


A couple of problems arise when you are covering an event and it is raining, just like last Monday.

You're careful not to get your precious camera wet. A digital camera can never be exposed to wet conditions. I used a 'ziploc' bag to cover the body of my camera.

Another is moisture getting into your lens. Take note of the photo above. I just had to live with it.

A rally is prone to unpredictability. So, I was careful with my things. Another photographer was unfortunate to have lost his wallet in a scuffle.

And it all boils down to taking of your own body. You wouldn't want to get sick after getting wet. Just look at our president being rushed to the hospital this evening because of a flu.

Meanwhile, I live to shoot another day.
 Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?