Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Interview with No 4



The magazine's next issue will feature an exclusive interview with Speaker Joe De Venecia about his views on the Charter Change and its consequences for the country.

And I had the privelege of getting shooting this interview.

And what a pressure it was...

My Chief was texting me to watch out for my photos even before the shoot began.

I spent about 135 shots during the interview and about 20 more after for his stand-up photos.

In the end, I had 39 good shots.

Call this a good batting average.

 Posted by Picasa

Comments:
hahaha!!! Paul that is funny!!!. This is the Acid Test...if you feel the pressure, it always works to step back and re=scan the scene and dive back in with the right settings.;-}
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?